https://emmaletters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/cropped-Emma-Blog-Logo-3-1-1-1024x205.png 0 0 Emma https://emmaletters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/cropped-Emma-Blog-Logo-3-1-1-1024x205.png Emma2015-06-27 06:54:592016-02-23 03:32:29confessions of a 2 month newlywed
confessions of a 2 month newlywed
- Every time I look at pictures of us I still get butterflies in my stomach.
- At night, when I can’t sleep, I don’t want to wake Dallin up, so I go and sit in the bathroom since that’s the only other “room” we have in the apartment and I re-design my blog and scroll Instagram and read books and lots of things.
- Lots of kisses make everything better.
- We like to cook (well, I like him to cook and he likes to cook for me).
- Whenever we make smoothies his is healthy and mine has peanut butter in it.
- We already have the foods we like to eat together, and most of the meals are Asian.
- One time I made him do squats while giving me a piggy-back ride. It was good for him.
- It’s really, really, really hot outside.
- We teach primary together. It’s adorable.
- He has me watching anime with him. Some are really, really good, and others are just weird. It’s only fair he watches an English drama with me, right?
- I still catch myself daydreaming about him when I’m at work sitting 15 feet away from him. It’s just that sometimes he “forgets” to shave and it’s just so dang attractive. But don’t tell him I said that, because shaving is important, and professional, and more kissable!
- I’m the happiest when he is happy. And I think he’s the happiest when I’m happy. Because that’s what love is.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!